Reduced price due to manufacturing date of 2017 - Only 2 remaining.
Single lanyard with integrated energy absorber
Single lanyard with integrated compact energy absorber designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform.
It is available in 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors).
It can accept different types of connectors on the lanyard end and is certified to European and Russian standards.
- Designed for protection on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a karabiner held in correct position by the STRING (included with the lanyard)
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN, whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning
- Two connector options for the end of the lanyard: a locking karabiner, or MGO OPEN connector with large gate opening
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon
- Certifications: CE EN 355, CE EN 354, EAC
||Maximum authorized length (with connectors)|| 200
||Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall|| 320cm
||Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)|| 620cm
|| Weight || 330 g
Conformance: CE EN355, EN354, EAC