Compact Energy Absorber
ABSORBICA is a compact energy absorber, for use in combination with a JANE lanyard to make a fall arrest lanyard.
Equipped with tear-webbing inside a zippered fabric pouch, the energy absorber is protected from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection.
It has two options for installation on the harness according to the frequency of manipulation.
- Designed for use in combination with a JANE lanyard to make a fall arrest lanyard with a maximum length of two metres
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: compact to facilitate handling
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- pouch reduces the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING (included with the absorber) or with a MICRO SWIVEL to avoid tangling
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning, or with a SWIVEL OPEN to avoid tangling
|References|| L064AA00 ||Maximum authorized length (with connectors)|| 200 cm
||Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall|| 320 cm
||Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)|| 620 cm
||Weight|| 140 g
Conformance: CE EN 355, EAC