Developed as a rated bag (Rated up to 25kg total weight) for working at height, with the design focused on climbing wall route setting,
this bag features double thickness PVC with foam padding, and a third layer on the base for yet more wear resistance.
This route setters bag has a sprung top band to maintain easy access to the contents when working, and the back is left clear for less snagging against the work surface,
or more comfort against the user. The webbing fastening system allows the pods and pouch to be configured to suit the user.
- Tough 600gsm PVC coated polyester - flame resistant, UV-inhibited, anti-fungal
- Strong nylon webbing daisy chain bands – allowing custom placement of pods and bit pocket
- Double layer base with 7 mm closed cell foam liner preventing premature wear points and ensuring improved user comfort
- WLL 25kg combined i.e. main bag only or main bag + pod/s
- Main Bag, Side Pod and Bit Pocket available separately. Please contact us
- All bags have a unique serial number for inspection / traceability
Conformance: Non PPE