Heavy duty shear reduction block, developed with a high ropes course installer for the most versatile rigging possibilities.
- Designed for minimum anchor wear with 14mm maillon or suitable karabiner;
- Marine grade stainless steel used throughout;
- Multiple rigging options to suit anchor orientation, reducing the links in the safety chain and keeping ropes high;
- Fail-safe back-up through the centre of the sheave;
- 54mm radius gives maximum rope life;
- Open design allows for easy rope threading even with a trace line;
- Uncompromising rugged design.
Conformance: Non PPE