An EN1891 type A rope that is manufactured to ensure optimal abrasion resistance for longevity in personal protection.
Multiple Nylon cores allows for extension where fall factors are less than 1.
Tutus static rope is an EN 1891 low stretch kermantel rope from English Braids.
The ropes are of high strength for use in rope access, fall safety systems, rescue and caving.
The English Braids static ropes have a high proportion of sheath to cover ratio which provides improved abrasion protection and reduced sheath slippage.
To ensure the product is of the highest standard we use high quality yarns, the most modern of machinery and a stringent quality control process.
This 11mm Black Rope has an excellent compatibility with all leading brands of hardware.
The product is available in 50, 100, 200, *500 and *1000 metres lengths with end terminations to suit the customers' requirements.
* Please contact us
Physical Properties as Tested to EN 1891 : 1998
- Type: A
- Core material: Polyamide
- Cover material: Polyamide
- Mass of rope: 74.6 grams
- Core %: 55.6%
- Model designation: 11mm Static Rope
- Cover %: 44.4%
- Sheath slippage: 0
- Elongation 50kg - 150kg*: 2.50%
- Static strength without terminations*: 35.6kN
- Static strength with figure if 8*: 19.4kN
- Static strength with sewn eyes*: 29.9kN
- Impact force*: 5.0kN
- No. of drops to failure: >5
*Test results documented here are those recorded by a Notified Body and are typical of what will be achieved testing to EN 1891.
Features and Benefits
- EN1891 conformity
- Max life span 10 years
- Good compatibility with hardware
- Nylon yarns
- Hard wearing & high strengthEnglish Braids 11mm Tutus Static Rope.
- Easy to knot and flexible
- Exceeds requirements of EN 1891:1998
- Low extension and low shrinkage
- Strong & durable
- Nylon kernmantel construction
- Flexible with low drag
- Traceable identification
Conformance: EN1891 Type A