The DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Triple Attachment Pulley is an even more efficient version of our popular Hitch Climber Pulley. It combines a small three hole rigging plate with a pulley as before, but the pulley spins on a high efficiency roller bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimizes bulk and maximizes versatility.
A deep grooved, contact sealed roller bearing gives maximum efficiency and minimal maintenance requirement.
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated 174PH stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
- Efficiency Rating = Approx 90%
- Strength: 30kN
- WLL: 6kN
- Rope diameter: Max 14mm
- Dimensions: 94 x 68 x 33mm
- Weight: 135g
Also available in Black
Conformance: EN12278:2007,EN795 Type B:1997,NFPA 1983