Flared Triple Attachment Pulley
The DMM Triple Attachment Pulley combines the high efficiency of our pulleys with a small three hole rigging plate to give an extremely versatile piece of equipment. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
Pre-lubricated Oilite bushing give minimal efficiency losses and minimal maintenance requirements.
An integral part of the DMM/Teufelberger ‘Hitch Climber’ set up developed in conjunction with Treemagineers.
- Triple attachment points for special applications
- Hot forged 2014 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Textile friendly surfaces
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborists and rescue applications
- Rapide version incorporates roller bearing sheave for higher efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- Suitable for up to 14mm diameter ropes
- Efficiency Rating = Approx 70%
Made in Wales
- WLL: 6kN
- Rope diameter: Max 14mm
- Dimensions: 94 x 68 x 33mm
- Weight: 133g
Conformance: EN12278:2007,NFPA 1983