Kwiklock version temporarily out of stock
Is it a swivel or is it a connector? In fact, itís both. The DMM Sidewinder is a directional connector that has an integrated swivel feature, making it a very useful karabiner when there is a need to manage torsion, cable spin or when it is necessary to rotate the load relative to the anchor. The Sidewinder is often used as a connector on cut resistant lanyards and guided fall arresters as it can be captive on a system, allows rotation by the user and is quick, easy and secure when connected. However, it can be clipped, tied or threaded to maximise versatility and minimise any side torque on anchors, etc. Featuring DMMís Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance.
- Directional connector incorporating a swivel feature.
- Patented Taperlock clean nose increased gate push in and side resistance.
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength.
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 1OE1 Sealed for corrosion protection.
- Ideal for use as the end connector on a lanyard where twisting is a problem.
- Recommended also for use when connecting to a guided type fall arrestor.
- Individually marked for traceability.
- Made in Wales