The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) was designed to minimise the chances of accidental gate opening, and maximise levels of security.
Itís complex, yet easy to manipulate gate requires four distinct actions to open, and once released, auto locks back to safe.
It is perfect for complex/busy rigging applications.
- Anti roll out design giving extra security when used in close
proximity with moving ropes i.e arboriculture
- Ergonomic. The userís hand returns to the Ďrestí position
before opening the gate
- No buttons to press. The userís hand can be in any position
before operating the lock
- Easy to use one or two handed with only a little practice as
proven in service
- Visual Ďlockedí indicator. The user can rapidly confirm the
lock is secure
- Available on a range of standard high quality DMM backs
- 30kN Breaking Load
- The Durolock (Dual Rotor Lock) 4 way locking system
- Large HMS shape provides increased internal volume and 24mm gate clearance
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 class 10 E1 sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended as a belaying karabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Weight: 102g
- Strength: 30kN
- Individually marked for traceability