The Catch is a towable back-up device conforming to EN 12841:2006 Type A, and ANSI Z359.6 (2009).
The device features non-aggressive stainless steel Cams which are spring loaded allowing it to be positioned on the rope while the user is working.
The patented towable emergency release mechanism allows the user to tow the device while simultaneously descending.
- Back-up device can be towed whilst abseiling
- Features patented emergency release mechanism
- For use on 11mm ropes (EN1891:1998) with maximum lanyard length (including connectors) of 800mm (single person) and 400mm with a rescue load (two person)
- No shock absorber required for either 100kg (single person) or 200kg rescue loads
- Screw lockable for semi-permanent attachment to rope
- Large attachment eye for multiple connections
- Anodised side plates. Non-aggressive stainless steel cams
- Colour coded side plates aides fitting
- Wear indicator on rope friendly cams
- Will work with dynamic cows tails, textile and wire-rope lanyards
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
Conformance: EN 12841:2006 Type A