The Buddy is a hands-free trailing fall arrest device that will follow you up and down the rope with minimum user-intervention.
Minimalist design and manufacturing of componentry makes inspection and installation simple whilst top-quality materials increase durability with minimum weight penalty.
Recommended with a lanyard of up to 640mm, however, the Buddy can be connected directly to a harness with a suitable connector.
- Free following for protection both up and down a safety line
- Hot forged Aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Constant cam angle provides smooth and reliable operation
- Simple ergonomic shape is easily maintainable
- Buddy 100 (gold) suitable for 10.5 - 11mm rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Buddy 200 (red) suitable for 11 - 12mm rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
- Made in Wales, UK
Dimensions: 95 x 78 x 28.5mm
Conformance: ANSI Z359.1 (2007)