A classic HMS shape connector. The DMM Aero is elegant, voluminous and simple to use in most working at height applications.
The Aero HMS has several features which raise it above the competition.
For a start its hot forged a process that allows us a much greater degree of freedom in the design and manufacturing process.
A product of this very freedom is the anti snag Keylock nose. And then there is the extremely generous rope radius a whopping 11.3mm!
It is also a very strong biner, and while it might not be the lightest locker around, this extra bulk means greater resistance to wear and excellent heat dissipation something
you will appreciate on your next big abseil.
- Excellent value HMS locking biner
- Keylock nose
- Generous rope radius
- Deep gate bend for easy rope clipping
- Very strong construction
- HMS shape provides large internal volume and gate clearance
- Patented Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminium for lightness and maximum strength
- Recommended as a belaying Karabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Strength: 25 kN
- Weight: 84 g
- Gate opening: 18 mm