Aluminium mobile fall arrest device with a swivelling side plate.
EN 353-2, EN 12841 Type A
- Mobile fall arrest device with camming action.
Cam function reduces abrasion to the rope when activated.
- Meets the requirements of the following standards:
EN 353-2, EN 12841-A 100 Kg diameter 11-13 mm (EN1891).
- RESCUE: 200 kg max, Ý11-13 mm
- Swivelling side plate allows for ease of installation on the rope.
- A lateral brake converts the MONITOR into a rope clamp for work positioning.
- Easily locks as a result of a fall.
- Easily follows the operator both during ascent and descent.
- Marked with a unique serial number.
- The MONITOR can be complimented with a MOBILE-LANYARD and its 2 attachment points.
Lanyard with 2 anchor positions certified with the MONITOR mobile fall arrester to keep it away from the user.
Conformance: EN 353-2, EN 12841-A