A compact ventral ascender for ascending ropes
- The attachment hole protrudes from the ascenders body at a 90 degree angle. This ensures the device remains both upright and parallel to the users body and allows the rope to easily slide through the device.
- Positioned low on the harness to maximise progression with every move.
- All-metal construction of the operating mechanism to increase durability.
- An ergonomic protruding lever facilitates cam operation.
- Compatible with all PRO harnesses through the use of a FLAT LINK connector, which connects the harness to the ascender.
Conformance: CE EN567:2013, 8-13mm Dia, CE EN12841:2006-B, 10-13mm Dia 100kg