Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning harness.
- X shaped shoulder straps increase comfort and ensure excellent load distribution.
- The semi-rigid leg loops and waist belt assure optimal pressure distribution where the body is in contact with the harness.
- The padded shoulder straps with well-placed retainers minimise neck chafing.
- The waist belt, leg loops and shoulder straps are lined with abreathable foam, increasing comfort and reducing perspiration.
- The waist belt's two lateral attachment loops are articulated to minimise hindrance.
- Two double action opening quick release buckles (one per leg loop) enable the harness to be easily fitted even with cumbersome footwear.
- An adjustable strap above the sternal attachment point allows correct positioning of the ventral ascender to encourage efficiency when ascending the rope.
- An O'LIGHT 3-matic connector allows the shoulder straps to be easily attached to the bottom of the harness.
- The rear of the waist belt contains an area to allow personal marking such as your company's name in addition to a QR code which allows a true identifier to be
generated (your name and unique ID).
- Two fixed loops on the shoulder straps allow the attachment of an accessory like a radio or storage of scaffolding hooks.
- 2 Hook and loop straps at the top of the shoulder straps can be used to attach kit such as radios.
- 4 large, pre-shaped gear loops are positioned around the waist belt to easily accommodate all equipment.
- 6 mini gear loops can be used to attach 'AIR-LEASH'extendable tool holders or 3 'TOOL-BUCKET' tool pouches.
| References || Weight (g)|| Waist (cm)|| Thigh (cm) || Chest (cm)|| Height (cm)|| S || 2065 || 70-90 || 50-65 || 70-100 || 155-175
|| M-L || 2125 || 80-105 || 55-65 || 80-120 || 170-185
|| XL || 2230 || 90-130 || 60-70 || 100-140 || 180-210
Conformance: EN361, EN358,EN813