Temporarily out of stock
Extendable gear leash which allows tools to remain attached whilst in use.
Consists of 2 parts:
- An extendable spiral cord (up to 300%) that attaches using a mini karabiner to the TOOL-BUCKET or HARNESS
- A removable tool attachment loop which connects to the spiral cord.
The attachment loop is designed to connect to tools using a lark's head knot or clinching using the plastic cordlock.
(suitable tools should be used).
- A ring allows the tool to be clipped to a connector on the harness between uses.
- The removable tool attachment loop is available separately.
- All tools that are equipped with the removable tool attachment loop can be attached to the spiral cord when needed.
Minimum length: 45 cm - Elongation under 500g: 150 cm
Maximum weight of the tool: 500 g
Conformance: Non PPE